Polywater® PowerPatch® Transformer Leak Repair permanently repairs oil and gas leaks commonly found in:
- Bushing & portal gaskets
- Bolt & nut leaks
- Welding defects
- Valve & meter connections
The fast, durable repair of oil and gas leaks with PowerPatch® is an economical and effective means to protect essential electrical grid assets. The repair of leaks in the field with PowerPatch® reduces risks to the environment and personnel, and increases the overall performance of the electrical grid.
Leak repair with PowerPatch® reduces the length and frequency of power disruptions to ensure the maximum efficiency of the grid. PowerPatch® is an easy and fast way to repair leaks in transformers by following a step-by-step process. PowerPatch® is successfully applied in numerous installations around the globe, in extreme climates and difficult spots
- PowerPatch® Transformer Leak Repair comes in several field-friendly forms.
- PowerPatch® EPCT comes in a side-by-side cartridge (shown above) that mixes the two parts as they are applied. A plunger tool is required for application.
- PowerPatch® EP is a thicker paste that comes in premeasured Part A and B cups. The two parts are hand mixed before application.
- PowerPatch® EPSC is a slower-curing version recommended for large repairs where more pot life is needed.
- The PowerPatch® Sealant is provided in kits with the preparation and patching materials necessary for a good repair. See details in the product table below.
- 6 sealed plastic bags each containing 2-part sealant (part A & B)
- 1 putty stick (1-3/4 in/44 mm)
- 2 Type RP™ cleaning and preparation wipes
- 1 12 in/30 cm sandpaper strip
- 2 mixing sticks
- 1 pair gloves
- 1 instructions
- A box of 6 single-use Kits