Youngstown’s Arc Rated 14” Primary Leather Protector Mitt is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 1 through 4 rubber insulating mittens per ASTM F496/ASTM F696. We use premium cow grain along with an innovative glove pattern to create a leather protector with unrivaled fit and dexterity.
This model features a cow suede cuff and FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite if exposed to an arc flash. Arc Rated to 32 cal/cm2.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Designed for use over Class 1 - 4 rubber insulating mittens per ASTM F696
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Arc Rating: 32 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ergonomic, 3Dpattern fits perfectly over rubber insulating gloves
- Glove double stitched with specialty Coats® thread
- Cuff double stitched with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.