Contains 6 BRK-250KIT1:
For Field Repair of Utility Enclosures, Poles, and Pedestals
Polywater® Pad N Pole™ fixes and restores damaged utility enclosures to prevent humans, water, pests, or debris from entering through the affected area. Great for repairing lawn equipment damage.
Polywater Pad N Pole two-part adhesive bonds to fiberglass, steel, polyethylene, metal, concrete, and composites. The resin repair system provides a durable, long-lasting repair.
Polywater Pad N Pole adhesive is easy to dispense with a standard high-ratio caulking gun, and quickly wets the repair cloth. The fabric can be layered as necessary to create a thicker and stronger structure. Repairs are quick and easy, and can be done in the field in a single visit with little or no training. Repairs made with Pad N Pole withstand exposure to extreme outdoor temperatures, from -60°F to 200°F (-50°C to 90°C). A wide variety of defects can be repaired, from small cracks to holes. The Pad N Pole mixed resin has 30 minutes of working time. It can be painted immediately after application, so no return visit is needed.
- Polywater Pad N Pole Repair is supplied in kits that contain everything needed for a repair.
- A standard high-ratio caulking gun can be used to dispense product.
Specifications and Applications:
- Pad N Pole is perfect for repairing electrical enclosures, transformer pads, fiberglass light poles, PVC and fiberglass conduit, and riser poles. The material in the kits can be custom cut to cover and mold to various types of damage.
- Pad N Pole fixes a wide variety of defects, from small cracks to large holes. Multiple layers can be applied for increased strength over large areas.
- Pad N Pole Repair is quick and easy to install. Pad N Pole mixed resin has 30 minutes working time. It can be painted immediately after application, eliminating the need for a return visit. Repairs reach full strength in 12 hours.
- Repairs made with Pad N Pole Repair withstand exposure to extreme outdoor temperatures, from -60° F to 180° F.